Remember to Imagine and Innovate
As we enter into the Memorial Day weekend, take time to regroup and refresh, come back next week with your reinvigorated imaginative mind.
I read an article last week (http://mypbrand.com/2016/05/18/kirkland-signature-re-imagined/) about students who explored redesigning the Kirkland Signature brand. The article brought me back to my days of teaching Marketing at the University of New Hampshire. My students were always uninhibited in their thinking, imagining what could be. As the article states, they were not bound by the cost of implementation; but sometimes this is exactly what we must do to innovate. My students imagined wireless ear buds in 2010, they are now a reality.
While we provide systems to help organize your work life, we hope it gives you the time to thrive, innovate and create.
Enjoy your weekend!
- Wishing You A Happy & Joyous Holiday Season!
- Connected Solutions – Bring Better Results
- Join us at PLMA, Booth 4450
- GMO Labeling Requirements – Should You Wait and See?
- Nutrition Label Updates – A Ticking Time Bomb?
- Health Checks
- Introducing Scott Berkley
- Measuring Up for Success!
- Project Management and Satisfaction Go Hand in Hand
- Change is Coming for Nutrition Labels